Our Los Angeles office is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles in a premier Class A glass and stone building. At 1017 feet, it is the tallest building west of Chicago and east of Hong Kong, and perhaps symbolized the final rung in Los Angeles' climb toward world city status. Over 73 stories tall, it has sweeping 360-degree views of the city. The building provides concierge services and is well situated for public transportation. This building provides 24 hour, seven day per week access with complete security.
We have 170 offices with an average of 190 square feet per office. Five conference rooms are available as well as two copy rooms and a two cafés where clients can enjoy networking, watching the news or just peruse the local papers. Category-5 cabling is wired to each office to provide high-speed Internet access as well as reliable telecommunication services.
Our qualified staff provides you with the efficient and professional support services necessary to effectively manage your business. Our full-time center managers, all thoroughly trained in office and personnel management, ensure that your business needs are not only met, but exceeded.
- Your telephone calls are answered by our courteous staff in your company's name.
- Your visitors are cordially greeted in our spacious reception areas.
- We offer a complete range of back-office services including professional secretarial services, facsimile transmission, word processing, photocopying, messenger and overnight delivery services.
- Catering services and additional equipment are also available for special meetings and conferences.
- We provide you with an easy to read monthly statement including an itemized bill of all long distance calls, postage and ancillary services.
Create the right impression with professional, cost-effective and easy-to-reserve meeting rooms delivered with complete business support.
Our business center provides the newest technology for Internet Access.
Our business center provides access to discounted services through its partnerships with vendors.